MINOR AND CHILDREN POLICY
Rider Express promotes the safety and security of children through its children policy and following points must be considered when travelling with a child or children:
- Customers are welcome to use child safety seats that are equipped with the 3-point harness, providing a ticket is purchased for the seat space. The customer is responsible for securing the child safety seat to the three point lap/shoulder belt, where provided. Rider Express will not be responsible for securing the child car seat to the bus seat
- Children above the age of 13 (including 13) can travel unaccompanied on Rider Express buses. However, we highly recommend parent or guardian’s assistance while boarding and disembarking the bus.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by someone who is at least 16 or older.
- NEW: Children under the age of 2 if occupying a seat or using a carseat, will receive a %50 discount on the ticket fare.
- Children under the age of 2 (less than 2 years of age) travel for free if following conditions are met:
- Accompanied by an adult or a minor who is at least 16 years of age or older
- Will not occupy a seat
- One free child under 2 years of age for one person/ticket. ( E.g. one ticket must be purchased for twins under 2 year old if one parent travelling only).